POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How much will PoVRay cost? : Re: How much will PoVRay cost? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How much will PoVRay cost?
Date: 18 Mar 2002 16:41:59
Message: <3c965f27$1@news.povray.org>
>     If you are downloading 3.5 with the intention of using it - instead of
> testing it for the benefit of the team - you are probably going to be
> frustrated. This is a real beta test, not a pre-release.

Sure. But what is the difference between testing and using? I can't imagine
any test without using the thing *lol*

>     So points for creativity, but you might need to go back to your
> conspiracy blackboard and start over.

What should I start over?

There was no special target for the question. I just wondered. If one wants
to give valueable feedback to the developers showing up a bug, one should
send in a scene file demonstrating it. Doing so, the version at client side
doesn't matter since the bug first must be reproduceable at developers side.
At least this was the way I did when sending in bug reports to developers
and what I forced to do my customers when receiving reports.

Worked fine.

regards
SY